Key Skill: Azure, AKS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Experience: 5 -10 Years
Key Skill: MongoDB,• Messaging (Kafka / JMS / Rabbit MQ),Play / Akka,Scala, TypeScript
· Attend KT sessions during the transition phase and document the application functionality.
· Monitor ticket tracking system for tickets being assigned
· Provide technical fixes to issues assigned in the ticketing system
· Provide estimate and timelines for the tasks assigned
· Report effort on a weekly basis and if required in MACQ time reporting system
· Perform root cause analysis of high priority and frequently occurring issues to provide permanent fixes-
Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
Ability to conduct PRoblem Management, Root cause analysis.
Strong technical and hands-on experience on new development of Scala – Akka - Play framework – Kafka - MongoDB
Strong experience in cross-browser systems, quick learner and ability to communicate and handle production support critical situations and interact with users, ability to provide periodic updates and manage stakeholders.
Experience: 6 -8 Years
Key Skill: Cross Site Scripting, VAPT, PEN Testing, Burp Suite, Monitoring Web Application and Security
Job Description for Security Analyst position.
The Application Security Engineer is responsible for promoting, designing, and evaluating application security in all phases of the application life cycle. The engineer shall ensure that appropriate and effective security techniques and solutions are identified, implemented, and used
Essential Job Functions:
· Evaluate applications for appropriate and effective use of security controls using tools and techniques such as source code analysis, vulnerability scanners, and manual testing techniques
· Provide expert guidance to developers on the appropriate selection and implementation of relevant web application security controls
· Develop solutions to handle security issues like Cross-Site Scripting, DOM-based XSS, Unicode transformation issues, SQL Injection, XML entity Injection, etc
· Provides hands-on day-to-day coaching and support for senior and junior software team
· B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent education or experience.
· At least five (5) years of experience
· At least two (2) years of hands-on experience evaluating the security of applications using both manual and automated techniques.
Experience: 5 -10 Years