· Salesforce developer with 6-8 Years of IT experience that includes around 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform.
· Experience in Field Services module.
· Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning, and support experience with Salesforce platform.
· Experience in Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, data utilities, Analytics, sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Support Administration.
· Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
· Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
· Integration Methodologies, different API, Trigger framework, Recursive Triggers, VF Remoting, Asynchronous Framework & options.
· Good Experience on Salesforce Lightning. Experience in third party integration with ERP (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud).
· Hands on experience in writing queries using SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes and Triggers.
· Creating Custom Apps, Custom fields, Profiles, Applying Sharing Rules, Handling Page Layouts, Search Layouts, and Related List and defining Field Dependencies, custom buttons, Validation Rules, workflows, approval processes.
· Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading, and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader, Admin Garage, and Lexi Loader.
· Created and updated users, reports, and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating Apex (applications) to Salesforce accounts such as Conga Merge and Outlook.
· Performed user & administration training sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs.
· Strong knowledge on VMOC rules, Veeva vault integration with Veeva CRM, IRep implementation and with Approved email setup and implementation.
· Extensive experience with various Salesforce deployment methodologies including Change sets, Force.com Plug-in environment, Ant Migration tool kit and Eclipse.
· Expertise in maintaining the functional areas of Data Management, Campaigns, Leads, Forecasting Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
· Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
· Strong knowledge of SFDC standard data structures and familiarity with Force.com Explorer, Data loader and Import Wizard.
· Provide technical architecture strategy and guidance for Salesforce rollouts, and assist with design for adoption strategy.
· Support and provide recommendations to the Leadership by tailoring Salesforce.com to meet agile business needs.
· Recommended, designed and implemented a Marketing process in Salesforce to automate communications between Sales and marketing, associate campaign influence on opportunities for ROI reporting, and to provide real time status on campaign members.
· Analyzed current processes and made recommendations for automated notifications to Sales Reps when maintenance renewals are due and when outstanding invoices need attention, standardized sales reports, installed and trained users in Cirrus Insight to track Sales appointments for call reports.
· Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, App-Exchange Packages& Custom Applications, Salesforce.com Service Cloud expertise.
· Experience working with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
· Extracted the data from salesforce.com application into the external databases like SQL, DB2 for generating large data reports.
· Assisted users with report design and management. Work with Time Warner team to integrate online initiatives into the database.
· Experienced in scripting languages like HTML, XML, CSS, JSP, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, APEX Web Services API development skills and Java Script, Web Services-Axis.
· Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, deployment and maintenance of standalone, Multi-tier, web-based and portals based object oriented enterprise applications.
· Analyzed Sales, Marketing & Customer Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
· Worked Developer and as well as a Business Analyst for full-cycle projects, to complete consulting projects on time, and deliver outstanding consulting services to salesforce.com clients.